- Ruhs Bsc Nursing
RUHS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
Rajasthan University of health Science conducts entrance exams for admission to RUHS BSc Nursing. The selection of the candidates are based upon the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
RUHS BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria for Non-Service Candidates
Candidate must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below:
- Candidate should have successfully completed their Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or other equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Candidate should have undergone a GNM with institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
RUHS BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria for in-Service Candidates (Rajasthan State Govt. Employees)
- Candidates should be in - service of the Government of Rajasthan. He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The Candidates are required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & health Services. Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
RUHS BSc Nursing Exam Pattern
- It is an MCQ based online examination.
- Duration: 2 hours
P.S.: There will be no negative marking.
RUHS BSc Nursing Syllabus
- Biology (Zoology and Botany)
RUHS BSc Nursing Important Dates
- Availability of the online admission forms: 21st June 2018
- Last date of online application form: 14th July 2018
- Availability of admit card: 20th July 2018
- Final date of Computer Based Test (CBT): 30th July 2018
- Result will be declared on: 1st week of August 2018
RUHS BSc Nursing Application Fees
- The application fees for General category candidates is Rs.1500/- and for SC/ST& PH candidates the application fees is Rs.750/-
RUHS BSc Nursing Contact Details
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302033, India