Maharishi Arvind University
Maharishi Arvind University of Rajasthan is a multi faculty unitary University established in 2015 in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Vision: To contribute towards the objective of Nation building by offering Quality Higher Education and promoting a culture of Research and Innovation.
Mission: To provide quality education to budding managers, technocrats and equip them with up-to-date knowledge, technical skills and attitudes. To instill professional Ethics, Competence and provide best placements in corporate and industry.
Academics and Departments of Maharishi Arvind University
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. Agriculture & MBA(Agri Business)
- Diploma in Hi-Tech Farming
- Diploma in Organic Farming
- M.Sc. Master Of Agriculture Science
- MBA(Agri Business)
- BBA-LL.B - Integrated Law Programme
- LL.B - Bachelor Of Law
- LL.M - Post Graduation Programme
- PG Diploma - Business & Corporate Law | Cyber Law | Ip Law | Labour Law
- Ph.D Law
- BCA - Bachelor Of Computer Application
- MCA - Master Of Computer Application
- MCA(Lateral Entry) - Master Of Computer Application
- PGDCA - Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Ph.D CS & IT
Commerce and Management
- BBA - Bachelor Of Business Administration
- B.Com - Bachelor Of Commerce
- MBA - Master Of Business Administration
- M.Com - Master Of Commerce
- Ph.D Commerce and Management
- B. Pharm - Bachelor In Pharmacy
- D. Pharm - Diploma In Pharmacy
- Ph.D In Pharmaceutical Sciences
Basic and Applied Science
- B.Sc. - Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology | Geography
- M.Sc. - Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology | Geography
- Ph.D PCM
Social Science and Humanities
- B.A. - Bachelor Of Arts - Pol.Science | Public Admin. | History |Sociology |Geography |Economics | Psychology | Mathematics | Statistics | Hindi |English
- M.A. - Master Of Arts - - Pol.Science | Public Admin. | History |Sociology |Geography |Economics | Psychology | Mathematics | Statistics | Hindi |English
- Ph.D: Pol. Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, Hindi, English
Library and Information Sciences
- B.Lib & Info. Sc. - Bachelor Of Library Science & Information Science
- M.Lib & Info. Sc. - Master Of Library Science & Information Science
- Ph.D: Library Science
- B.Ed. - Bachalour in Education
- M.A. (Education) - Master of Arts in Education
- BPT - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- MPT - Master of Physiotherapy
Admission Process on MAU
Admitted students are required to report on the day of commencement of the session.
Students are required to bring the following documents in original along with one set of self attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Proof of date of birth as per Secondary School certificate.
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University. in case the eligibility criteria prescribes a condition of passing of a specific subject or subjects at some level, the certificate/ mark -sheet of the concerned examination in proof thereof should also be produced.
- TC, CC& Migration from the school / College / Institute / University from where the qualifying exam was passed.
- Domicile Certificate (Compulsory for all) and Cast Certificate (if application).
- Students are required to bring the following documents at the time of commencement of the course.
- The admission letter in original and fee receipt.
- Registration-cum-Enrollment form duly filled in with one photo pasted and one spare.
- Undertaking from the student and parent separately as per the provisions of anti-Ragging verdict of Supreme Court in the from of an Afffidavit on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 /- each duly notarized.
In case of student who have been provisionally admitted, if he /she fails to produce proof of having fulfilled the eligibility condition at the time of registration, will have to submit an undertaling that he/she will submit the proof of fulfilling the laid down eligibility condition for admission to the program, failing which his/her provisional registration to the said course will automatically stand cancelled. The undertaking will be given by the student duly authenticated by parents.
Form for issue of identity card should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
Admission of the student reporting late, without any valid reason and information, is likely to be cancelled.
Candidates whose results have not been declared on the date of reporting for admission will be given provisional admission, subject to the following conditions:
Original certificates and mark-sheet of previous examination passed alongwith photocopies are produced.
Mark-sheet of previous semester/years along with photocopies are produced and the candidate has secured the desired aggregate percentage as per the admission cut off.
Candidates and his/her parent submit an undertaking in the prescribe from that he/she shall submit proof having fulfilled the eligibility condition on the date of commencement of the session, failing which admission will be cancelled and fees shall be forfeited.
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Admission Cell :
18004199829, 0141-2975864, 0141-2975865