- Jodhpur National University
Jodhpur National University
Jodhpur National University was established in 2008 to meet the needs of people of Rajasthan in the field of professional and technical education. The University has a 4-tier educational process: ie. Research, Post graduate courses, under graduate courses, P.G. diploma and certificates in Engineering, Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Computer Applications, Applied Science and education sectors.
The University will provide interaction with highly qualified and dynamic faculty of 132, faculty has published 58 research paper, 20 books in a very short period. Faculties are equipped with 79 labs, 137 journals and 26000 state of the art library books. A 31 acre campus with transportation, residential accommodation, bank with ATM facility, and modern hostel facilities.
Jodhpur National University Courses
- B. Tech. Civil Engineering 4 Years (8 Semester)
- M. Tech. Transportation Engineering 2 Years (4 Semester)
- M. Tech. Structural Engineering 2 Years (4 Semester)
- M. Tech. Environmental Engineering 2 Years (4 Semester)
- M. Tech. Geotechnical engineering 2 Years (4 Semester)
- Ph. D. Civil Engineering
- M.Com DIM,
- Ph.D Management
- Ph. D. Pharma
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) – 3 Years
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) – 1 Year
- MCA (Master in Computer Applications) – 3 Years
- BCA MCA (5 years), Integrated Course
- BCA MBA (4 years training), Integrated Course
- B.Sc. PCM
- B.Sc. CBZ
- B.Sc. C.S.
- B.Sc. I.T.
- M.Sc.Computer Science
- M.Sc.Information Technology
- B. A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.A (All Subjects)
- MA Drawing And Painting
- MA Economics
- MA Education
- MA English
- MA Geography
- MA Hindi
- MA History
- MA Home Science
- MA Mathematics
- MA Philosophy
- MA Political Science
- MA Psychology
- MA Public Administration
- MA Public Health
- MA Sanskrit
- MA Sociology
- MA Urdu
- MA Yoga And Naturopathy
Admission in Jodhpur National University
- Admission in B.Tech is done through JEE Main and for B.Tech Lateral the eligible candidates need to appear in entrance test conducted by the university.
- Interested candidates who are willing to take admission in BA.LLB will have to appear in CLAT or LSAT.
- For other UG courses, selection of candidates is done on merit basis.
- Admission in M.Tech is done through GATE.
- Those who are looking forward to seek admission in MBA and MCA will have to appear in CAT/MAT and RMCAAT respectively.
- For LLM, the aspirants need to appear in CLAT.
- Candidates are selected on merit basis for other PG courses.
- Admissions in the doctoral courses are done on the basis of marks scored in entrance test conducted by the university followed by a round of interview. However, the students who have a valid rank or marks in GATE/NET of UGC/CSIR & SLET will be given the first preference
Jodhpur National University
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) India
Phone : 02931 281551 – 555
Fax No: 02931-281416
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jodhpurnationaluniversity.com