- Jaipur National University
Jaipur National University
Established on October 22, 2007, Jaipur National University is a Private self-financed University, sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti. With more than 7000 students and around 600 faculty members, the University is offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in streams, like Engineering, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences, Business and Management, Education, Law, Mass Media, Hotel Management, Computer and System Sciences, English Language, Social Work, Nursing, Medical and Para-Medical Courses.
With its proven academic credentials, the University is a fine amalgam of affordability and excellence. The University believes in holistic development of students and teachers with a to make them effective professionals. The University lays equal emphasis on regular seminar, symposia and workshops, sports, cultural activities and extra-curricular activities, enabling the students to enhance their personality and progress laterally.
JNU Hospital & Medical College is also a part of the illustrious Jaipur National University. The Medical College was established with the mission to create, uphold and develop an ideal academic environment for undergraduate and postgraduate quality medical education and research and it has received the MCI permission for the 1st batch in 2016-17 and subsequent for 2nd batch in 2017-18 and third batch in 2018-19.
To promote and impart quality professionals and bring about technical education and holistic transformation of students to make them globally competent in this competitive and challenging world.
Emphasis on student centric learning to inspire critical thinking, personal growth and lifelong passion for learning.
Commitment to the highest standards of academic rigour and vitality. Serving social, cultural and economic needs of the community & the society.
Jaipur National University Schools
- School of Business & Management
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- School of Languages, Literature & Society
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Distance Education & Learning
- School of Life & Basic Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Media Studies
- School of Fashion Design
- School of Law & Governance
- School of Nursing
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- School of Agriculture Sciences
- Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur
Undergraduate Courses in JNU
How to apply in Jaipur National University
To deposit fees using Net Banking/Visa/Master Credit/Debit Cards, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to link: fees.jnujaipur.ac.in (or by clicking the "Pay Online" link below).
- Step 2: Select Fee Head option "Tuition Fee" or "Hostel Fee".
- Step 3: Select Semester option "July-Dec (Odd Semester)" or "Jan-May (Even Semester)" or "Both".
- Step 4: Click on "Search/Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: Select your School of admission, your program, and year.
- Step 6: In the drop down list your name will appear, select it. Your fee details will appear in a table
- Step 7: Enter your Email ID and mobile number on which you want transaction confirmation email/message.
- Step 8: Click on "Pay Now" button.
- Step 9: Confirm the details on next page and click on "Pay Now". You will be redirected to PayUMoney.com payment gateway page.
- Step 10: Choose the mode of payment from net-banking, credit cards or debit card. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment. Please do not refresh the page or press back button on the browser.
- Step 11: After successful of payment, system will generate a receipt against payment, download and/or take print of it.
- Step 12: Submit the proof of payment at University Accounts office.
IMPORTANT: To submit a payment through the online-payment site, extra charges shall be charged to your fee amount by Payment Gateway. These charges will be automatically added in your fee amount and will be visible on Payment Gateway Page.
Jaipur National University
Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
Toll Free No.: 1800-102-1900
Phone: 91 141 7197070, 91 9314288082, 91 7413012363, 91-9309088082
Fax: 91 141 2752418
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com