- University Of Rajasthan Mphil And Phd Admission Test
University of Rajasthan M.Phil./PhD Admission Test
The admission to the M.Phil./ PhD Program shall be made on the basis of merit of the applicant in an entrance test hereinafter referred to as University of Rajasthan M.Phil./PhD Admission Test (Uniraj-MPAT) conducted by the University and reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.Courses Offered:PhD Programme:
Rajasthan University offers PhD program in various faculties such as Faculty of Arts, Music and Dramatics, Fine Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Law, Management, Education and Engineering and Technology.M.Phil Programme:
The University offers M.Phil Program of one-year duration with two semesters. Out of these two semesters, the first semester will be common with the coursework specified for the PhD program.
University of Rajasthan MPhil and PhD Admission Test Eligibility CriteriaFor PhD Program:
For M.Phil Program:
- Candidates should have done Post-Graduation examination/master degree in the related stream with minimum 55% marks from the university or any other university/institution recognized as equivalent.
- There will a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories.
- Candidates should have done Master’s Degree from the University or any other University/institution recognized as equivalent thereto in the related stream in which candidate wants to pursue the course provided that the applicant has obtained minimum of 55% marks and Master’s degree should have been done after completing Bachelor’s degree full course prescribed for the degree.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories.
University of Rajasthan MPhil and PhD Admission Test Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online submission of application form for Phase-I begins: February 2018
- Online submission of application form for Phase-I ends: March 2018
- Submission of hard copy of the application form for Phase-I ends: March 2018
- List of the applicants Provisionally Selected for PhD Programs will be displayed on: March 2018
- Reporting for admission in the related department ends: March 2018
University of Rajasthan MPhil and PhD Admission Test Application Process
Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Application Form along with the required documents and the Demand Draft of Rs.750/to the below-mentioned address:
Convener, UNIRAJ – MPAT 2018,
National Service Scheme (NSS),
DSW Building, University Campus- University of Rajasthan
Jaipur, India -302004
University of Rajasthan MPhil and PhD Admission Test Contact
University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004