Central University of Rajasthan
The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India.
In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs.
Objectives of Central University of Rajasthan
- Building character values and simultaneously forging the careers of the students by developing analytical thinking, individual initiative and responsibility.
- Providing flexible, innovative academic and research programmes and support structures that are responsive to a broad range of learners and regional needs.
- Facilitating a wide range of learning opportunities for learners engaged in graduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
- Encouraging considerate and accountable faculty-student participatory interaction on local, state, national and international affairs.
- Recognizing a special obligation to educate the students coming from minorities and lower socio-economic strata of the society.
- Undertaking research and consultancy on the challenges the region is facing and contributing its expertise for the community.
- Providing means for capacity building for leadership and service through academic programmes, campus activities and creating opportunities for community involvement.
School of Architecture
- Department of Architecture
- Community College
School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacy
School of Commerce & Management
School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Management
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Earth Sciences
- Department of Atmospheric Science
- Department of Environmental Science
School of Life Sciences
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Microbiology
School of Humanities & Languages
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
School of Mathematics, Statistics & Computational Sciences
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
School of Social Sciences
- Department of Culture and Media Studies
- Department of Economics
- Department of Public Policy, Law and Governance
- Department of Social Work
School of Physical Sciences
Admission in Central University of Rajasthan
The candidates, who completed the registration, must lock their preference for University and courses between10th-13th June 2018 It is sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility at this stage. University will check eligibility at the time of documents verification only. If it is found that the documents are not in order, and the candidate is not eligible for the programme of study, the admission will be cancelled and fee will not be refunded.
Candidates desirous to take admission in a programme of studies of Central University of Haryana and Central University of Rajasthan should visit here
Central University of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 91-1463-238755